Elysium is a project I started by myself in April, 2021. Originally a means to fund a surgery my cat desperately needed, it's become a full-time hobby and passion of mine. My work mostly centers around female clothing and accessories, with some focus on facial 'sculpt' edits and texturing. I've recently reopened commissions, and you can find more information on that under commissions.
® Elysium Mods LLC. 2021
About Queen Cawowine the Tewwible
My name is Caroline and I'm a 26-year-old modder from the UK. I'm the sole owner of Elysium Mods. I started modding in April of 2021 as a pastime and also as a way to raise money for my cat who had a history of recurring urethral obstructions, and as such had a perineal urethrostomy recommended by his vet in order to prevent further obstructions. After nonstop mod making, I managed to get him his surgery on 08/19/2021 and I'm eternally grateful to everyone who contributed to the cost.
I mostly make clothing and accessory mods for female characters but also dabble in sculpt edits and some texture work. Most of my mods follow a general theme of 'dark', 'sexy', and 'edgy'. I tend to favor leather/latex and lace and tight-fitting pieces, though I'll occasionally also play around with elegant/cutesy dresses.
While officially my commissions are closed, I am taking on projects on a case-by-case basis. You can find more information here.
Having self-taught myself 95% of what I know in terms of modding, I'm happy to help anyone who's interested in getting into it. As such, I've added a resource channel to my Discord and occasionally host streams in which I make mods in real-time, in order to teach the more visual learners.
Hell Inc. is my boyfriend's modding/posing project. He's fairly new to the modding community and his stuff tends to follow an edgy/dark theme. You can join his Discord server through this link.
Permissions & Rules
𝐈. Ports of my mods onto any other body mod, upscales, downscales(to any size), and general edits/modifications are all allowed. I've no issues with any creators, and as such, I don't care who you commission for these changes.
𝐈𝐈. If reuploading an edit, please do not include textures unless the edit includes texture edits. Include a link to the original mod within the post.
𝐈𝐈𝐈. Please do not reupload my premium content. Premium mods containing T&F3 assets will all be released to the public at some point. Please only upload edits after the mod has been publicly released.
𝐈𝐕. Feel free to use my free mods in paid commissions, if credited properly. Don't paywall, resell, etc., any of my mods in a store-type fashion (ko-fi, patreon, gumroad, shopify, etc.). Ko-fi, Patreon, Gumroad, etc. releases of edits of my mods are fine, so long as they're free.
In short, I don't really care about what's done/made/whatever with my content, so long as I'm credited in some way and rules 𝐈𝐈, 𝐈𝐈𝐈, and 𝐈𝐕 are respected. Go wild. To reiterate what I've said before; I'm not here to police what people do on the internet, what you choose to do is your business- not mine. All I ask is for the same courtesy.
Note - These are my personal permissions/rules and do not reflect the permissions/rules of others whose content I may use.
Comms are temporarily open again due to irl issues with my other cat, Kitty 2.0. Feel free to message me on Discord with any inquiries or requests. I will usually take payment before I start, though I'm open to taking half up front and half after the fact for those who are more comfortable with that. We can also use the invoicing/"goods and services" system on Paypal as it has buyer protection(for you). My personal Discord is Caroline#0666 and the Elysium Mods server can be joined through this link. In it, you can find some of the stuff I've done under #commission-portfolio, and you can also check my XIVMA profile to get a feel for my work.
NSFW is fine. Almost nothing is too out there.
|Facial 'Sculpts'*||1.5-2 weeks||£30-£40|
|Piercings*||3-5 days||£10- £15|
|Makeup||3-5 days||£10- £15|
|Eyebrows*||1-2 days||£10- £15|
|Face Swaps||1-2 days||£5|
|Horn/Ear swaps||1-2 days||£10|
|Item Mashups*||1-2 days||£10-£15|
|Misc Alterations*||1-2 days||£10-£15|
|Body Type Ports/Gender Swaps*||1-2 days||£10-£15|
|Scale/Tattoo Conversions*||1-2 days||£15|
|Misc. Texture Work/Tattoos*||1-2 days||£15-£35|
GENERAL NOTES: The rates above are the bare minimum and are subject to increase depending on the complexity/time involved in the project. I'll of course let you know before anything is set in stone. For the most part, rates are as I've listed them, but I figured I'd add in this disclaimer for any super complex requests that I might get.
• Ports: Prices are indicative of just my service charge. Assets must be paid for in full separately, unless I already have the item in which case I'll just cover the cost (I have a LOT of assets because I'm an idiot) While I can rip some games, it's easier if a mesh can be provided. For the games I can rip from, I don't charge for the rip itself. Sims/SL/etc ports from creators who don't allow public ports must be kept private.
• Hair: Hairs from Sims creators who allow ports can be posted publically(if you would like). Hairs from creators who do not allow ports, must remain private. SN/other ripped hairs can be posted publically. Price depends on intricacy.
• Facial 'Sculpts': Prices vary depending on complexity, but for the most part, should not exceed the £40 mark for full face edits. I can also do specific areas, ie. the nose, eyes, lips, etc. for reduced rates.
• Piercings': Facial piercings, body piercings, etc. of all types. Prices vary depending on complexity, and I'm basing the current rates on no more than 3 simple piercings at a time. We can discuss pricing for complicated/intricate/large amounts of piercings via Discord.
• Eyebrows: Pricing depends on whether eyebrows should be standalone on the _etc or attached to a face diffuse/makeup.
• Item Mashups: (ie. Combining different tail & ear mods, mashups of vanilla gear, etc.)
• Misc Alterations: (ie. Removing certain bits from mods, gender swapping, upscaling, downscaling, body swaps and general modifications.) Prices vary depending on complexity.
• Body Type Ports/Gender Swaps: I am open to swapping for anybody, as well as any size; Gen 3s, Bibo+, Gen 2s, XXXL, Eos, Andro, etc. Any mod, any content. It's up to you to figure out permissions, as I'm just providing a service and won't be looking into it myself outside of doing what I'm being paid to do.
• Scale/Tattoo Conversions: (ie. Taking Gen 2/Bibo scales/tattoos and converting them to TF3, or vice versa.)
• Misc. Texture Work/Tattoos: (ie. Colouration fixes, texture/makeup mashups, basic tattoos, scarrification(see Amunet), texture overlays(see Amour), gear upscales, transparency edits(adding semi transparent bits to existing mods), etc.)
Commissioned ports are all subject to be posted publically unless otherwise indicated by the commissioner. The commissioner is free to do whatever they want with it. I am open to making mods for any body, as well as any size; Gen 3s, Bibo+, Gen 2s, XXXL, AF, Eos, etc.
Please be aware that I take payments in GBP! A lot of my commissioners are EU or US- so remember to Google the exchange rate so you can know how much it'll be in your currency.
I take payment through Paypal and Shopify! You can find my Shopify payment link here - and Paypal info can be exchanged via messages.
Patreon Content & Tips
I've recently shifted over to Patreon after having reached my goal and gotten Meowington the surgery he needed. This was a decision made mostly so that I would have more freedom in posting NSFW content(since Ko-fi disallows that), and so that it would be, in the long term, cheaper for my supporters- without whom, I wouldn't have been able to get his surgery as quickly as I was able to. To that end, I've set up 3 different tiers, so hopefully, there's something for everyone. For those of you who aren't financially able, all of my content containing T&F assets will eventually be released publically (usually within a month of its original release date), and so most things will be available for everyone at some point.
Whether you're a Patron or just someone who uses my mods, I want you to know that I appreciate you! It always brightens my day whenever I see a screenshot of someone using something I've made, and I hope I can continue to bring beautiful things into this community.
Feel free to join the Elysium Discord server - we're fairly friendly, and I'm always happy to help people learn to do what I do. And yes, I will handhold you. Or just send you cat emotes. Or both.
Below, you can find screenshot previews of my most recent Patreon mods-
>> You can find my Patreon at this link.
>> You can find my Shopify for tips/commission payments at this link.
>> You can find my commission info at this link.
Please use this form to contact me regarding any business inquiries, notices, etc. Typically, messages will get a response within 2-3 days at the very most. Please note that this form is only for business-related contact, and so general well-wishes, though appreciated, will likely not be responded to.